oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Re: DO NOT OPEN PREVIOUS MAIL Re: [oss-security] Denial of service in GnuPG

From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor () tnetconsulting net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 10:11:29 -0600

On 7/6/22 8:50 AM, Solar Designer wrote:
Oh, I didn't feel this even needed explanation, and I feel silly writing the below and don't really have time for it (lesson re-learned: should have stayed silent), but well.

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to articulate your thoughts.

I found your comments to be clarify and and largely supported / agreed with my thoughts. Though my thoughts were not nearly as complete as yours.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die