oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Containers-optimized OS (COS) membership in the linux-distros list

From: Kees Cook <keescook () chromium org>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 07:38:57 -0700

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 06:18:48PM +0200, Solar Designer wrote:
On Thu, Sep 16, 2021 at 11:12:21PM -0700, Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
I???d like to propose Container-Optimized OS (COS)  for membership in
linux-distros. Text below addresses items listed in the ???Membership
criteria??? section of
https://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/mailing-lists/distros

9. Have someone already on the private list, or at least someone else who
has been active on oss-security for years but is not affiliated with your
distro nor your organization, vouch for at least one of the people
requesting membership on behalf of your distro (then that one vouched-for
person will be able to vouch for others on your team, in case you'd like
multiple people subscribed)

Kees Cook (Cc-ed) can vouch for the proposed candidates.

I can vouch for Oleksandr and the COS team. They're active and
responsive.

-Kees

--
Kees Cook