oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Flatcar membership on the linux-distros list

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 13:36:54 +0200

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 09:18:13AM +0200, Greg KH wrote:
On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 12:01:24AM +0200, Solar Designer wrote:
So someone who's on (linux-)distros "or at least someone else who has
been active on oss-security for years but is not affiliated" should
state in here that they vouch for Vincent.  They may optionally make
this more specific (yet convincing) if they like, but that isn't
required.

I think I meet this requirement, and have known Vincent for a number of
years and would be glad to "vouch" for him.

Thank you Randy, Jeff, Greg for supporting Vincent's request.  I've just
subscribed Vincent to linux-distros for Flatcar Container Linux.

Alexander