oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Contributing Back

From: Vincent Batts <vbatts () kinvolk io>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 16:46:18 -0400

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 10:28 PM Seth Arnold <seth.arnold () canonical com>
wrote:

On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 06:14:27PM +0200, Solar Designer wrote:
So from this point on, I'd actually expect Ubuntu or/and Flatcar
Container Linux to state something on task 5 for each issue reported.

Will do.

Likewise, we will do our best to respond as well.
The breadth of testing forks or similar implementations is something we're
still getting a grasp of, as Flatcar distribution is comprised of a minimal
set packages as compared to many Linux distributions.

--

Vincent Batts
---