oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: MITRE response time

From: "(RS) Tyler Schroder" <redorhcs () redcoded com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 14:22:17 +0000

Heiko,

My usual response time from them is 2-5 business days (sometimes not too much longer if the team is short handed)
requesting individual IDs.

MITRE is the correct CNA for projects not already listed on that page covered by a different CNA. Make sure to use the
web form at CVE.mitre.org

Tyler
R. S. Tyler Schroder
K12 Technician

(Disclaimer: former intern there but not with the CVE program)