oss-sec mailing list archives

Django security releases issued: 2.1.5, 2.0.10, and 1.11.18

From: Tim Graham <timograham () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 09:22:56 -0500

Today the Django team issued 2.1.5, 2.0.10, and 1.11.18 as part of our
security process. These releases address a security issue, and we encourage
all users to upgrade as soon as possible:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2019/jan/04/security-releases/

The issue was publicly reported through a GitHub pull request, therefore we
fixed the issue as soon as possible without the usual prenotification
process (
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/security/#how-django-discloses-security-issues
).

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via private
email to security () djangoproject com and not via Django's Trac  instance,
Django's GitHub repositories, or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.