oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Linux TCP implementation vulnerable to Denial of Service (CVE 2018-5390)

From: Stiepan <stie@itk.swiss>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 07:12:27 +0000

Hi,

Could you please provide some more details on the issue? About the same period, our secure e-mail provider suffered an
unprecedented DDoS with some e-mail messages never reaching us.
Since this has business impact, we consider legal action against the opaque Linux-distros
vulnerability-disclosure-among-friends-for-fun-and-profit scheme, that we exposed at the ITU earlier this year. This is
digital divide in the works, with real impact for non-club-members.

Regards,
Stiepan A. Kovac
President
itk AVtobvS SARL