oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: linux-distros list membership application - CloudLinux

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 15:46:06 +0200

On Tue, Jul 04, 2017 at 04:24:40PM +0300, Leonid Kanter wrote:
Yes, I vouch for my colleagues Igor Seletskiy and Konstantin Olshanov.
Konstantin's key is already available on
https://cryptup.org/pub/kolshanov () cloudlinux com

Thanks.  I've just added Konstantin as well.

All - going forward, I think we don't need to discuss the individual
people's subscriptions to (linux-)distros on oss-security, including for
newly joining distros - I can handle that off-list, including making
sure there's a "vouching chain".  That's how it has been for changes in
who's subscribed for the already accepted distros anyway.  The need for
a discussion on oss-security is only about the joining distros, not
about their team members, as long as at least one person is vouched for.

Alexander