oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CoreOS membership to linux-distros (updated)

From: Jesse Hertz <jesse_hertz () apple com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:04:30 -0400

Additionally, Docker doesn't maintain a kernel distribution, whereas OpenVZ does, making this request strange to say
the least.

I also think its disingenuous to imply there's "one patch" that divides a secure containerization system from another.
Container/Kernel security is... quite complicated to say the least.