oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Re: More CONFIG_VMAP_STACK vulnerabilities, refcount_t UAF, and an ignored Secure Boot bypass / rootkit meth

From: "PaX Team" <pageexec () freemail hu>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 23:50:06 +0200

On 26 Jun 2017 at 13:47, Kurt Seifried wrote:

I think we can agree as a community of professionals that insults and name
calling are unnecessary and also not very effective.

I completely agree with you but then I can't explain why you chose to insult
our projects last week and still have not remedied it (both the CVE and your
insulting tweet are still up). I find it curious how you can preach about
professionalism after being the very instigator of the recent splat (heck,
instead of answering, you called it a conspiracy theory when I asked you in
private why you issued the CVE to begin with which then forced us to take
the issue public).

cheers,
 PaX Team