oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE request - Pulp < 2.3.0 shipped the same authentication CA key/cert to all users

From: Randy Barlow <rbarlow () redhat com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:15:51 -0400

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 11:11:35AM -0400, cve-assign () mitre org wrote:
Use CVE-2013-7450.

Thank you! I forgot to credit Sander Bos in my initial e-mail for
bringing the lack of CVE for this issue to my attention.

(We're interpreting this as a request from the Pulp upstream vendor.
In general, it would be hard for a third party to determine whether a
"tiny paragraph" was generally recognized as a required part of the
installation process.)

That's correct, I am a core contributor to the Pulp project.

--
Randy Barlow
irc:   bowlofeggs