oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE request: Heap overflow with a gif file in gdk-pixbuf < 2.32.1

From: Andreas Stieger <astieger () suse com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 12:28:06 +0200

Hello,

On 10/01/2015 03:03 PM, Gustavo Grieco wrote:
We found a heap overflow in the gdk-pixbuf implementation triggered by the
scaling of gif file.These issues are only fixed in the recent release of
gdk-pixbuf 2.32.1 but affects older versions (we tested it in a fully
updated Ubuntu 14.04).

These issues were found using QuickFuzz.

Could you please share you fuzzed sample?

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Andreas Stieger <astieger () suse com>