oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE Request: zendframework SQL injections

From: Alessandro Ghedini <alessandro () ghedini me>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 16:23:31 +0200

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 12:55:45PM +0200, Alessandro Ghedini wrote:
Hello,

the Zendframework project released the following advisory:

ZF2015-08: Potential SQL injection vector using null byte for PDO (MsSql, SQLite)
http://framework.zend.com/security/advisory/ZF2015-08

The patch for the MS SQL backend seems to be:
https://github.com/zendframework/zf1/commit/2ac9c30f73ec2e6235c602bed745749a551b4fe2

but I couldn't find the fix for the mentioned SQLite backend.

It was pointed out to me that that patch also includes changes for the file
library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Pdo/Abstract.php, which is used by the SQLite backend.
So it should cover both MS SQL *and* SQLite.

Cheers