oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Re: Problems in automatic crash analysis frameworks

From: Tavis Ormandy <taviso () google com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 13:49:03 -0700

On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Tyler Hicks <tyhicks () canonical com> wrote:

We've decided to disable support for gathering crash reports of
containerized processes (see USN-2569-2).

We may reintroduce the feature, with a different implementation, in the
future. The current idea is described in this feature bug:

  https://launchpad.net/bugs/1445064

Please leave any comments on the proposed design in the feature bug.

Many thanks for thinking through the old implementation and follow up
patches, Tavis.

Tyler

Thanks Tyler, I guess you don't need me to tell you the new update
looks solid :-)

I'll keep an eye on the new design as it develops.

Tavis.