oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: unzip -l crasher

From: Dave Horsfall <dave () horsfall org>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 05:11:05 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 3 Nov 2014, Martin Carpenter wrote:

If you were posting from free.fr then be aware that freemail ISPs have
a poor reputation...

I also tried gmail.com, same result, so who knows.

Err, I know... Gmail has an equally poor reputation.  I don't block them
specifically, but many of their servers are listed on a lot of lists in
common use, precisely for hosting spammers and not taking any action over
them.

Ditto Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.  You might want to check the URL below.

--
Dave Horsfall (VK2KFU)  "Bliss is a MacBook with a FreeBSD server."
http://www.horsfall.org/spam.html (and check the home page whilst you're there)