oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Linux kernel futex local privilege escalation (CVE-2014-3153)

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 07:51:17 +0400

I've added CC to Thomas.

On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 11:38:27PM -0400, Rich Felker wrote:
On Thu, Jun 05, 2014 at 06:45:45PM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
I've attached patches by Thomas Gleixner (four e-mails, in mbox format),
as well as back-ports of those by John Johansen of Canonical, who wrote:

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't find any statement of what
version these patches are intended to apply cleanly to. They don't
apply to latest stable.

Thomas - can you answer Rich's question?  This is about patches you sent
on June 3 to linux-distros, which Kees then saved into an mbox file.

Thanks!

Alexander