oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE request: Fat Free CRM multiple vulnerabilities

From: Steve Kenworthy <steveyken () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 09:10:11 +0800

Thanks for assigning.

I can confirm for issue 3 that the disclosure also involves to_xml. Please
assign the additional CVE ID.

Re: denial of service, I don't believe this is an issue as the exploit only
relates to read operations.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM, <cve-assign () mitre org> wrote:

http://www.phenoelit.org/stuff/ffcrm.txt
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2013/Dec/199
https://github.com/fatfreecrm/fat_free_crm/issues/300

https://github.com/fatfreecrm/fat_free_crm/wiki/Fixing-security-vulnerabilities-%2827th-Dec-2013%29

1. Known Session Secret

https://github.com/fatfreecrm/fat_free_crm/commit/93c182dd4c6f3620b721d2a15ba6a6ecab5669df

Use CVE-2013-7222.

2. Lack of CSRF Protection

https://github.com/fatfreecrm/fat_free_crm/commit/a7fedbb36388bad0c0f32b2346481e0ea126dea6

Use CVE-2013-7223.

3. Default to_json for models

https://github.com/fatfreecrm/fat_free_crm/commit/cf26a04b356ad2161c4c6160260eb870a3de5328

Use CVE-2013-7224.

4. Multiple SQL Injections

https://github.com/fatfreecrm/fat_free_crm/commit/078035f1ef73ed85285ac9d128c3c5f670cef066

https://github.com/fatfreecrm/fat_free_crm/commit/d4b2de81a4d8c1b201482edcb2488ed9280a65fd

Use CVE-2013-7225.

For item 3: if there is an information-disclosure vulnerability
involving to_xml, please let us know and we can assign an additional
CVE ID. The joernchen advisory mentioned only to_json, and therefore
to_xml has a different discoverer and may require a separate CVE ID.

If there is a denial of service issue involving :delete, please let us
know and we can assign an additional CVE ID. The joernchen advisory
mentioned only "renders JSON requests with a full JSON object," and
therefore :delete has a different discoverer and may require a
separate CVE ID.

- --
CVE assignment team, MITRE CVE Numbering Authority
M/S M300
202 Burlington Road, Bedford, MA 01730 USA
[ PGP key available through http://cve.mitre.org/cve/request_id.html ]