oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Re: CVE oops in GLSA 201308-05 (wireshark)

From: Vincent Danen <vdanen () redhat com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 10:54:30 -0600

* [2013-08-29 14:43:28 +0200] Alex Legler wrote:

On 28.08.2013 22:39, Vincent Danen wrote:

Ok.  I suspect that Gentoo has or will fix any self-published copies of
their GLSA but the ones that are archived still contain the incorrect
references.  Not sure if you need/want to do anything... I just sent the
email as a heads-up for you.

Crud, this happened again with a mysql advisory today.
We'll be sending errata for these two advisories soon and fix the posted
advisories.

In the meantime, I extended our tooling to avoid such mistakes in the
future.

At any rate, good catch Vincent.

It wasn't me... I noticed it one of the bug reports in your bugzilla.
=)

--
Vincent Danen / Red Hat Security Response Team