oss-sec mailing list archives

CVE missing? for "Exim with Dovecot: Typical Misconfiguration Leads to Remote Command Execution"

From: Alexandre Dulaunoy <a () foo be>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:48:39 +0200

Hi All,

I couldn't find the CVE number for the following vulnerability/misconfiguration:

https://www.redteam-pentesting.de/en/advisories/rt-sa-2013-001/-exim-with-dovecot-typical-misconfiguration-leads-to-remote-command-execution

Is there a CVE assigned for this combo vulnerability in Exim/Dovecot?
or as this is a configuration matter there is no CVE assigned (even if
this "recommended configuration" was in the wiki of the vendor)?

Thanks for any feedback,

Cheers

--
--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/