oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: openvswitch world writable directories (CVE-2012-3449)

From: Yves-Alexis Perez <corsac () debian org>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2012 08:04:12 +0200

On jeu., 2012-08-02 at 13:08 -0600, Kurt Seifried wrote:
Andreas Beckmann debian () abeckmann de reports:

openvswitch-pki creates the following world writable directories
during
installation:

[…]

Please use CVE-2012-3449 for this issue.

I'm unsure if you want to allocate CVEs for all this kind of issues, but
Andreas is currently reporting a bunch of bugs for those. See:

and I guess there might be more to come since it's the result of
piuparts tests run against the whole archive.

Regards,
--
Yves-Alexis