oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE Requests

From: Mark Stanislav <mark.stanislav () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 00:20:37 -0400

None of the details of these issues have been publicly discussed or released as I am trying (without much success) to
allocate a CVE prior to sending out a coordinated advisory including that identifier as I always have done and as the
mitre site indicates to do.

There are no reference links to provide and I am not publicizing details on this list before the developer can be
informed of the CVE.

I'm happy to take this off list as I am sure no one cares about any of this discussion but as I tried to do this
privately initially before being told to email the list instead, I'm hesitant to bother.

Follow-up off list if you like, else I'll just skip this process and release advisories without them.

Thanks for your time,

-Mark