oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Adding Xen.org contact to linux-distros security list

From: Ian Campbell <ijc () xen org>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 14:34:25 +0100

On Sat, 2012-02-04 at 03:07 +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
On Fri, Feb 03, 2012 at 09:33:05AM +0000, Ian Campbell wrote:
Would it be possible for myself to be subscribed to the linux-distros
security list as a representative of Xen.org?

I think not.  We had a few exceptions like this on vendor-sec, but when
setting up the linux-distros list I proposed not to be making such
exceptions anymore and everyone seemed to agree.  In fact, that's even
reflected in the list name - on purpose.

Thanks, I can quite understand your position.

I'll get back in touch with the qemu folks and update the wiki as you
suggest.

Cheers,
Ian.