oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd Joomla! Security News 2012-01

From: Henri Salo <henri () nerv fi>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 03:50:14 +0200

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 05:07:27PM -0700, Kurt Seifried wrote:
On 01/25/2012 07:17 AM, Henri Salo wrote:
Does someone know if these already have CVE-identifiers? Joomla just released this advisory.

- Henri Salo

----- Forwarded message from Joomla! Developer Network - Security News <no_reply () joomla org> -----

Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 13:21:21 +0000
From: Joomla! Developer Network - Security News <no_reply () joomla org>
To: henri () nerv fi
Subject: Joomla! Security News

Joomla! Developer Network - Security News

Are these the correct URL's/descriptions (see below)?
<snip>

To me that looks OK, but I just asked IF there is already CVEs assigned to these security vulnerabilities or not. I
don't know if Joomla has requested identifiers from MITRE or done it via oCERT for example. Advisories, which are at
the moment just oneliners in their webpage do not at least list any CVE-identifiers.

- Henri Salo