oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Request for linux-distros () vs openwall org membership

From: Jamie Strandboge <jamie () canonical com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:25:32 -0600

On Thu, 2012-01-19 at 05:52 -0800, John Johansen wrote:
Hi,

I recently joined the Ubuntu Security team and request membership to the
linux-distros () vs openwall org list so that I may participate fully in reporting
and fixing vulnerabilities in Ubuntu and FOSS. Here is my GPG fingerprint:

pub   4096R/18D5C3D8 2011-09-06
      Key fingerprint = EDC4 830F BD39 AB6A C510  47FB 052F 3670 18D5 C3D8
uid                  John Johansen <john () jjmx net>
uid                  John Johansen <john.johansen () canonical com>
sub   4096R/3CF6A249 2011-09-06

Thank you for your consideration

ACK. John was added to the Ubuntu Security back in September.

--
Jamie Strandboge             | http://www.canonical.com