oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE request - Batavi 1.2.1 Fixes Blind SQL Injection vulnerability in boxToReload parameter of ajax.php

From: Ronald van den Blink <oss-security () securityview nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 08:40:47 +0100

On Jan 18, 2012, at 10:55 PM, Kurt Seifried wrote:

Can you include a link to the code commit(s) that fiix this? Thanks.
Hi Kurt,

This is still a bit of a problem, as our internal svn is still not correctly set up to sync to SF's SVN. What I can do
however is ask our developers to create a diff of the files which were changed to fix this and post them online?

B.t.w. if someone knows a way to sync two SVN repositories to with each other, please contact me off list.

With kind regards,

Ronald