oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE-request 2006: Joomla Web Link Submission title Parameter SQL injection

From: Kurt Seifried <kseifried () redhat com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 08:39:35 -0700

On 12/24/2011 08:05 AM, Henri Salo wrote:
Is it possible to get CVE assigned for very old Joomla-issue?

http://osvdb.org/show/osvdb/26626
http://secunia.com/advisories/20746/
http://www.exploit-db.com/exploits/1922/
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/1/437496

I can see from honeypot-logs that they are still using this vulnerability. I did not yet find Joomla-references for
this. If this is too old vulnerability for CVE or wrong reason please notify me.

- Henri Salo
It's never to late for a CVE! This issue doesn't appear to be CVE-2006-3481 so I guess it gets a new CVE. Please use CVE-2006-7247 for this issue.

--

-Kurt Seifried / Red Hat Security Response Team