oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: Bug script install slackware

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 00:41:24 +0400

Raphael -

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:45:23PM -0200, Raphael Bastos wrote:
It would be a security flaw .... Patrick I only report here on the list
because I sent an email to 30 days and getting no return. It would be
a bug that affected the slackware developers.

But if you want to play a scenario, okay. Simply just change the variable mount
point to a directory other than / mnt and try to run the default
installation of Slackware, so you have a broken installation.

According to what you wrote so far, the bug is not a security flaw.
Please take further discussion of this (with Patrick) off-list.  Thanks!

Alexander