oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Mark J Cox <mjc () redhat com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 09:42:37 +0100 (BST)

I've subscribed Mark.  So we have two representatives for Red Hat (Mark
and Josh).

Limiting a distro to two or three representatives is going to make things tricky for Red Hat; we have a rather large dedicated security response team (as we publish over 300 advisories a year across 70 product/versions and have a number of folks dealing with 'incoming' issues spread, and my team is dispersed across 9 different countries). If these representatives have been very active on v-s and oss-security is there a reason to limit?

Mark