oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: CVE request: kernel: a collection of world-writable debugfs bugs

From: Eugene Teo <eugene () redhat com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:48:00 +0800

On 04/16/2011 03:51 AM, akuster wrote:

Does affected code have to be in the main K.O repo or can it be in any
of the other git kernel repos to get a CVE #?

We have least one product possible affected in
arch/arm/mach-omap2/debobs.c but this file does not exist in K.O, maybe
somewhere else (our paper trail on this is coming up cold so I don't
know where is came from).

The affected code need not be in the mainline kernel. You may request a name even if it only affects the version of kernel as shipped by mvista.

Thanks, Eugene
--
main(i) { putchar(182623909 >> (i-1) * 5&31|!!(i<7)<<6) && main(++i); }