oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Re: CVE request, php var_export

From: Pierre Joye <pierre.php () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 17:13:38 +0200

hi,

Thanks and no problem, we are in time for the next release :)

Cheers,

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat com> wrote:
Please use CVE-2010-2531

Sorry for the delay.

--
   JB

----- "Pierre Joye" <pierre.php () gmail com> wrote:

hi,

Has anyone got the time to look at this request? I would like to have
an ID for the last RC before we release final next week (packaging
RCs
tonight).

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 9:00 PM, Pierre Joye <pierre.php () gmail com>