oss-sec mailing list archives

CVE request: phpbb 3.0.7 and before 3.0.5

From: Hanno Böck <hanno () hboeck de>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 00:33:31 +0200

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2014195

Please assign cve. Cite:
"Otherwise, it is possible for users to bypass permission settings under the
following circumstances:

    * Feeds are enabled
    * Any of the posts or topics feeds are enabled
    * The unauthorised user - or one of the groups they are a member of - have
forum permissions set on a private forum
    * If you have excluded a forum from the list of forums that provide feeds,
it is unaffected"

Also, I think this phpbb 3.0.5 still has no cve (I requested that before
here):
http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=9764445
# [Sec] Only use forum id supplied for posting if global announcement
detected. (Reported by nickvergessen)

--
Hanno Böck              Blog:           http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20           Jabber/Mail:    hanno () hboeck de

http://schokokeks.org - professional webhosting