oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: FAQ for upstream maintainers

From: Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat com>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:37:31 -0500

We could also want to rename this web page to something containing the
likely search keywords - and possibly move it to a namespace, which
would give a keyword too, once we have a suitable one.  "whattodo" is
not a likely keyword (or not a closely relevant one).

I just created the namespace "disclosure" and added an outline I have to
them.  I also added a note that the things in "whattodo" should be merged
into the namespace.

For the moment it's just my outlines, I've not gotten around to filling it
out yet.  I did this, as I think it's important we have some amount of
organized information up, as this:
http://linsec.ca/blog/2008/02/17/new-informal-security-organization-oss-security/

Was just picked up by linuxsecurity.com

We will only get one look from a lot of people, and if they don't see
anything of value, they will likely never look again.

--
    JB