oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: wiki

From: Vincent Danen <vdanen () linsec ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:52:48 -0700

* [2008-02-18 20:18:01 +0300] (GalaxyMaster) wrote:

Errr... it's been Mandriva for a few years now... =)

Ouch, sorry, I know it but somehow my fingers recalled the former name :).

That's ok... took me about 2 years too... =)

Good to know.  I don't think we're lacking for anything (yet), but as
things grow, who knows?

One thing you might want to see is a spell-checker (this would require
aspell libraries on the server).  Nowadays, many browsers provide their
own spell-checking functionality for text fields.  This is why I didn't
bother to install aspell initially, but we might want to provide our
authors with a spell-checker regardless of their browser (there is one
requirement though: to be able to use the online spell-checker their
browsers should support AJAX).

All in all, we can always install it later :), and extending wiki's
feature list could be a never ending process :)).

Oh yes, you could really go to town on that.  I suppose if pages end up
with horrible spelling in them then maybe you should add it, but I think
it's not really necessary yet.  Of course, you could add it if you felt
like it and I doubt anyone would complain.

--
Vincent Danen @ http://linsec.ca/