Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nping --ipv6 source determination

From: Gordon Fyodor Lyon <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 15:26:12 -0700

Thanks for the reminder, Artem.  We spent a long time super-focused on
Npcap since that's such a critical part of Nmap.  But this put us behind a
lot of other Nmap "maintenance" (like reviewing pull requests and
organizing issues and integrating OS/service fingerprint updates).  We're
working on that backlog now.

Cheers,
Fyodor