Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: "--script vuln" fails since upgrading to 7.90 on W64

From: Gordon Fyodor Lyon <fyodor () nmap org>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2020 13:38:35 -0700

Hi John.  Thanks for the report.  Unfortunately we didn't catch this "time
result cannot be represented in this installation" problem in testing
because it only affects time zones that are ahead of coordinated universal
time (UTC).  We have fixed the problem in our codebase and are hoping to
make an Nmap 7.91 release very soon with this and fixes to a few other
issues which have cropped up.  You can find more details on this bug at
https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/2141.  You can also fix it yourself
before the 7.91 release by replacing nselib/afp.lua from your install with
the fixed one available from https://svn.nmap.org/nmap/nselib/afp.lua.  On
Windows (which I think is the only platform this bug affects), you can
usually find it at C:\Program Files (x86)\Nmap\nselib\afp.lua.

Cheers,
Gordon "Fyodor" Lyon