Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: problems when migrating from winpcap to npcap

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 09:30:17 -0500

Thanks Jens and Werner for reporting this issue. This is a known problem
with the Npcap 0.99-r9 installer (https://github.com/nmap/nmap/issues/1456)
that will be fixed an upcoming release that is currently in final testing.

Dan

On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 1:21 AM Jens Rupp <jens.rupp () paessler com> wrote:

Hi,

I get the same error (see attached image) with the r9 oem version. Client
is Windows 10 64bit.

With the r7 release it works.

Thanks,

Jens Rupp