Nmap Development mailing list archives

Nmap with GSoC

From: jeremie daniel <jeremiedaniel48 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 15:29:51 +0400

Hello,

I am Jeremie Daniel and i am a Computer Science student. This is an email about my interest for Nmap with GSoC. I
participated the GCI competition in 2016 and several hackathons such as Mohack 2017, IETF 102, IETF 103, Mohack 2018.
During both Mohack hackathon we worked on github contributing to several open-source projects. Then for IETF 102 Some
friends with me worked on interoperability so that we know for example if openssl, boringssl or other worked fine with
tls v1.3, then for IETF 103 I modify a tls.lua file on Nmap so that it could worked with tls v1.3(both server and
client). I got a clienthello with tls v1.3 and still have to get a serverhello with tls v1.3. This is my gist for the
tls.lua patch : "https://gist.github.com/jeremie1112/6221e8311fc60ad81e7551e604440552"; . I am very interested in
contributing to Nmap and as a Computer Science student I hpe that Nmap decides to work with GSoC 2019 and i like to
contribute to such open source software tool. This my github : "https://github.com/jeremie1112";

Thanks for getting back to me,
Jeremie Daniel.