Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Is there a separate Mailing list for nmap users (and not developers)?

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 21:44:23 -0600

Ben,

There is the nmap-announce list for announcements of general interest to
Nmap users, and we welcome all forms of discussion about Nmap here on
nmap-dev. You can also get in touch with Nmap users on our IRC channel,
#nmap on Freenode IRC, or on Reddit on /r/nmap.

Dan

Is there a separate Mailing list for nmap users (and not developers)?

Or is the "developers" mailing list intended for both nmap groups?