Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Ncrack not working

From: Fotis Chantzis <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 16:29:26 -0500

That seems more like a problem with your Administrator privileges in that
system than with Ncrack.

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 9:15 PM, MagicMarker <nsep1998 () gmail com> wrote:

Hello, I would like to discuess a few things,
1) Ncrack doesn't work in general
2) I have a Ncrack exe stuck on my desktop and it wont let me delete it
3) I cannot uninstall the program because "I don't have permission"
(though I'm the admin)
4) I cannot manually delete the files
     I have tried getting third-party programs in an effort to delete this
program. The uninstaller seems to not let me uninstall it because "I don't
have permission" nor do I have permission to delete any files nor the one
on my desktop. I'd like for it to work but for the time being, please
release something that will have it be deleted (and yes, I have tried
deleting the Ncrack folder in [Program Files (x86).

Thank you for your time.