Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: possible bug, nmap v7.40

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:44:38 -0500

I remembered this issue when I saw a question and answer on
unix.stackexchange.com [1], so I thought I'd send an update. This is due to
a bug in the netfilter nat module in Linux 4.8. The code change which
introduced the bug was reverted in 4.8.16, and kernel 4.9 is not affected.

Thanks for reporting it!

Dan

https://unix.stackexchange.com/a/337496/16171

On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 5:32 PM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>