Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: ncrack status

From: "Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman" <buanzo () buanzo com ar>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 18:39:16 -0300

Thanks for the update.

On Sep 14, 2017 18:38, "Fotis Chantzis" <ithilgore.ryu.l () gmail com> wrote:

Hello Arturo,
XML output is not supported yet but is planned for future releases.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 1:58 PM, Arturo 'Buanzo' Busleiman <
buanzo () buanzo com ar> wrote:

Hi, I was not able to find on this list (probably not even the correct
mailing list, but I am not aware of ncrack-dev), the status for ncrack as
standalone tool.

0.5 seems to be the latest release, and I cant get XML output to work. It
just prints one text line, and that's it. And its not even xml :P

Any pointers? Sorry if the info is somewhere, I am having some hard time
finding it.