Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: npcat changelog

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 22:45:00 -0500

Michael,

Sorry, the version number in the changelog file was incorrectly showing
0.83 instead of 0.84. The change between these versions was a fix in the
way the Administrator-only install option was handled for 64-bit processes.
I've updated the changelog with the correct version number and converted it
to Markdown so that issue numbers are linked to the appropriate issue.

The changelog is not currently part of the installer, and I don't see
evidence that it was previously.

Dan

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Michael D. Lawler <mdlawler () lawlers us>