Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [RFC] Removing -allow-undefined from ltmain.sh

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 16:25:11 -0500

Varunram,

ltmain.sh comes from GNU libtool, as it says in the file header. We last
copied it in (using "libtoolize") from libtool version 2.2.6. The current
libtool version is 2.4.6. I'm not sure that anything in the new version is
necessary, since we haven't had any problems. If we did decide to upgrade,
we'd want to check the full configure-and-build process on all major
platforms to make sure nothing broke.

Dan

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 10:49 AM, Varunram Ganesh via dev <dev () nmap org>