Nmap Development mailing list archives

Vinamra Bhatia - GSoC Status Report #6 of 17

From: Vinamra Bhatia <vinamrabhatia8 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 10:34:07 +0530

Hello All,

This is my 6th week status report for GSoC 2017.

Accomplishments :

1. I tried testing my XSS Script but I wasnt able to get cookie support in
httpspider library.
2. Identified bugs in url_parse function in http library.
3. Identified few missing cases of cookies in http.get function in http
library
4. Added support for cookies in httpspider library.
Patches for 2,3,4 have been submitted to the mailing list.
5. Made few modifications in the first draft of XSS Script and Payloads
file.

Priorities :

1. Get the patches committed after community approval.
2. Complete the work on XSS Script and payload file.
3. Start implementation of a new idea I discussed with mentor earlier.

Thats all for the week. Have a great week everyone.

Regards,
Vinamra