Nmap Development mailing list archives

Rewanth's GSOC status report #5 of 17

From: Rewanth Cool <ravatheruler4 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:37:24 +0530

Hello all,

Accomplishments this week

* Closed two PR's, #853 <https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/853> and #776
<https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/776> by committing them into the master
branch.
* Committed changes in few of the existing PR's.
* Re-written exploitation script, http-vuln-cve2014-3704.nse. See #905
<https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/905> for the new code.
      The previous script is not working at all. The end points of the
exploitation script are completely wrong. I made all the required changes
to the existing script. I tested it on both vulnerable and non-vulnerable
machines and its working fine. Its subjected to review.
* Discussed about the upcoming changes and new features in http-enum.

Priorities

* Make respective changes in the re-written exploitation script, #905
<https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/905> and commit it into the master
branch asap.
* Work on writing new NSE scripts or improving http-enum.

Thanks,
Rewanth.