Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Begining optimisation and improving performance

From: SHIKHAR SRIVASTAVA <shikharsri1996 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 22:28:45 +0530

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the link. I understand the way of working now. I want to
know if there is some area that needs investigation for performance
improvement, I am searching the code base myself but if there is something
specific that can be assigned, it would be great.

Cheers
Shikhar

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 4:13 PM, tabish imran <tabish.imran96 () gmail com>