Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Bugs for beginners

From: Mathias Morbitzer <m.morbitzer () runbox com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:00:37 +0100

What I'd like to add:
In case you do have an IPv6 connection, don't forget to also scan with the -6 switch - one thing we really need is more IPv6 fingerprints.

Cheers,
Mathias

Dan

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 1:22 PM, Vinamra Bhatia <vinamrabhatia8 () gmail com <mailto:vinamrabhatia8 () gmail com>> wrote:

    Greetings everyone. I am new to open source development. I am a
    frequent user of NMap and would love to contribute. I am reading
    the book NMAP Network Scanning for a basic idea of nmap. However,
    when I went to issues.nmap.org <http://issues.nmap.org>, I was
    unable to find any bugs for beginners. Can someone plz redirect me
    to some basic bugs so that I can start my contribution!