Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NSE: add script for discovering OSPF neighbors

From: Emiliano Ticci <emiticci () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 21:55:56 +0100

Daniel,

Just to be 100% sure you won't release a new version with a buggy library,
I might point out this PR:

https://github.com/nmap/nmap/pull/761

Thanks again,
Emiliano

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Emiliano Ticci <emiticci () gmail com> wrote:

Thanks Dan,

I've just updated the pull request. Regarding bin/bit, I think I've found
a way to go, but as per your suggestion I'll wait for the merge before
making that change.

Thanks again,
E.

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>