Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Get value in IncompleteRead exception

From: Vinamra Bhatia <vinamrabhatia8 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 23:56:09 +0530

Thanks a lot for the response.
However, http.post returns a status code of 400. What i am trying to
implement is given in a PoC here
https://github.com/nixawk/labs/blob/master/CVE-2017-5638/exploit-urllib2.py
When i run a http.post request with the header as given in the PoC against
a vulnerable apache struts2 web app set up on my localhost, i get the
response.status as 400 and response.body as blank.