Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] New script: google-people-enum.nse

From: David Muscut <davidmuscut () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 14:38:53 +0200

Hi Paulino,

Is it possible to use this script to enumerate email addresses without
knowing the correct prefix (i.e. the string before the @) or do you need a
good username library to start with?

- D

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 11:17 PM, Paulino Calderon <paulino () calderonpale com
wrote:

Hello list,

Today we polished (and published) a new NSE script that we use internally
during social engineering engagements. We hope you find it useful.

description = [[
Attempts to enumerate valid email addresses using Google's Internal People
API. If a valid email address is found, it
also grabs the display name and photo from the profile.

This script uses 'unpwdb' for username guessing but you can provide your
own list (--script-args userdb=/tmp/user.lst).
A valid Google account must be provided to communicate with the API.